Trainee, Digital & Technology Services, Management Consulting
Are you interested in building your career in IT management consulting? We are now looking for a trainee to our Advisory team.
The team you will be working with provides a wide range of services related to Digital & Technology consulting. Working as a trainee in PwC Digital and Technology consulting services will provide you the opportunity to help organisations to develop and implement strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We work closely with other business units of PwC and our global teams.
We will help you on your way to becoming a world-class consultant and give you tools to support your career development in PwC. Your expertise is the key factor for us. To support that we have great colleagues to coach you to ensure that you are constantly aligned with the changing needs of our clients. As our new trainee, we value it if you will have basic capabilities in place and you are ready to constantly learn, challenge yourself and adapt to different situations.
An ideal candidate will:
- either has or is currently pursuing a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. in Business or Information Technology etc.).
- be fluent in English and in Finnish. Swedish is considered as an advantage.
- have genuine interest and background in information technology.
- move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- have a proactive attitude and solution driven mind-set and ability to coordinate project work.
- have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- have passion to learn new things quickly and have the ability to develop and bring up new ideas.
- uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Working as a consulting trainee at PwC will offer you:
- a team with strong expertise, varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from.
- practical, hands-on client project work experience.
- an opportunity to interact with clients and the global network.
- benefits of a big consultancy company and opportunity to network.
To take part in the process, submit your CV, application letter and transcript of records using the form below latest by 9.5.2021. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Link to the application form: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/80816-pwc-suomi-trainee-digital-technology-services-management-consulting/