Are you interested in building a career in the field of M&A or management consulting? We are now looking for trainees to both our Deals and Consulting groups. Within these groups, we have several specialised teams providing different services and trainee positions. You can find more information about the teams and the trainee positions behind this link.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have genuine interest towards business and delivery of high quality advisory services
- Have an analytical approach to problem solving, while being able to research, structure and visualize information
- Proactive attitude and solution driven mind-set
- Be comfortable with working both independently and in teams, on a project basis
- Ability to coordinate project work
- Have passion to learn new things quickly and have ability to develop and bring up new ideas
- Have or be currently pursuing an academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other relevant area
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Be fluent in English, fluency in Finnish and/or Swedish is considered as an advantage
- In Deals, our trainees typically are within their 3rd to 5th year of studies. In Consulting, we hope that an ideal candidate will graduate within 6-12 months or has already graduated (trainees have a possibility to work almost full time and continue permanently after the trainee period).
Working as a trainee in PwC Deals or Consulting will offer you:
- A team with strong expertise, varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Practical, hands-on client project work experience
- Opportunity to interact with clients and the global network
- Competitive compensation, benefits and opportunity to network
To take part in the process, submit your CV, application letter and transcript of records in PDF format using the form linked below latest by 11th February 2021. With the same application you can apply to several teams, however, please indicate clearly the ones you’re primarily interested in. By reading about our teams, you will gain a better understanding of the positions available and the competencies the teams are looking for. All applications will be read by both Deals and Consulting recruitment teams, and your preferences will not exclude you from the other (sub)team’s recruitment process unless you specifically wish so.
The first step of the recruitment process is a candidate selection for the virtual Advisory Day held on 25.2.2021 from 15:00 onwards. During the session you will get acquainted with our services, get to know our people and will have an opportunity to ask questions in a relaxed setting. We will let all applicants know by 16.2. whether selected for the virtual Advisory Day. In addition, candidates selected to participate in the virtual Advisory Day will be asked to provide short video replies to the recruitment team’s questions and fill out the ability assignments by 22.2. More information on the videos, questions and ability assignments will be given to the selected participants.
Link to the application form: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/73124-pwc-suomi-trainees-to-deals-and-consulting/