We are looking for 1-2 legal tech trainees to join the Tax & Legal Technology team within Tax and Legal services for a 6-12 month full-time internship.
As a Legal Technology Trainee, your role is to work with our tax & legal technology consultants on driving forward our legal tech projects and provide support to our legal team. Ideally you would be able to start during autumn 2021. We primarily seek a full-time trainee, but we are flexible on agreeing a part-time position as well if needed (3-4 days a week).
As a Legal Technology Trainee, you will typically get to:
- Participate in our legal tech projects, utilizing our legal tech solutions to develop new document automations and improving our legal AI capabilities.
- Assist our lawyers and assistants in implementing the developed legal tech solutions to daily assignments.
- Plan and organize training sessions and provide ad hoc guidance on utilizing our legal tech solutions.
- Develop and maintain our legal tech best practices and user guidance manuals.
- Do other ad hoc tasks related to legal tech.
An ideal candidate would have:
- An interest in legal tech solutions and the digital development of the legal industry.
- The eagerness to learn how to utilize and develop technology solutions for day-to-day legal work.
- Basic knowledge of legal concepts in agreements and business transactions.
- Good logical thinking skills, a service-minded attitude, the ability to take initiative and an attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of any coding language (e.g. basics of Python, R, VBA, Java or similar) is an added bonus, but not mandatory.
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English (knowledge of Swedish is an added bonus).
We offer you:
In the Tax & Legal Technology team we support PwC Tax and Legal services experts in utilizing technology in their daily work. We offer you the opportunity to get well acquainted with utilizing the latest legal tech solutions and a solid understanding of the current digitizing landscape of the legal industry. You’ll be supported by a wide team of highly skilled professionals. We emphasize well-being at work and offer flexible working and the option to work remotely.
Please send your application and CV here latest by 10.10.2021.
Please indicate when you can start the traineeship.