We are now looking for future Deals professionals to Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme. Edge is a three-year graduate programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to launch your career in an international Deals environment.
The candidates selected for this program will join PwC Deals practice as Associates in Autumn 2021. They will kick-start their careers as Deals professionals with two years of rotating in our Deals Business Units and then work in their home team from the third year onwards. PwC Finland’s Deals Graduates will be based in our Helsinki office. Top performers will also be offered an opportunity for a 6 month international exchange in another PwC country after completing the three-year programme.
The Edge programme offers two different paths to apply for:
Path A – Focus on complex M&A financial, accounting and data analytics issues
You have the opportunity to learn:
- Financial due diligence, data analytics
- Capital markets and accounting advisory
- Valuations and financial modelling
Path B – Focus on corporate finance, strategic and operational M&A issues
You have the opportunity to learn:
- Corporate finance
- Strategy consulting in M&A context
- Operational consulting in M&A context
Offering work experience in at least three different Deals Business Units, Edge is a unique opportunity to launch your Deals career and deepen your knowledge in M&A Advisory. With the support of the global PwC Network, hands-on coaching and a wide variety of project work, you will develop business, personal and technical skills that you can leverage throughout your professional life.
You bring the attitude
Are you an ambitious and dedicated high potential ready to enter the M&A advisory world? The ideal candidate will:
- have recently graduated / graduate by 31.8.2021 with an academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), or other relevant area.
- have some work experience from e.g. M&A transaction advisory, strategy, accounting, finance or management consulting.
- be fluent in English. Fluency in Finnish and Swedish is a distinct advantage.
- have strong data and analytics skills.
In addition, you are a dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. We value analytical thinkers who are capable of solving problems in a structured way. We work in an international environment which requires that you’re comfortable with working in a multicultural environment.
We will give you the EDGE to become an international Deals expert
We call it Edge, because it’s cutting-edge. It gives you the edge you need to become an international, well-rounded, well-networked Deals professional. We will provide you:
- full-time, permanent employment with the same financial rewards and incentives as for our non-Edge employees, and a possibility for promotion based on your performance during the programme.
- a place to grow and a team with varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from.
- rotations in our Deals Business Units in Helsinki including Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Deals Strategy, Delivering Deal Value and Accounting Consulting Services. The teams in which you rotate depend on the path you choose.
- technical and business skills training.
- international Deals Foundation events and international training.
- professional qualification, e.g. opportunity to complete the CFA.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above apply here latest by 6th January. Please send your application, CV and transcript of records. Please indicate clearly which one of the two paths you’re primarily interested in.
Selection process will continue with 1st round interviews on week 3 (18.-22.1.2021).
For any further questions, please contact Paula Simonen, firstname.lastname@example.org